How many calories in shot of Tequila? If you’re interested in the nutritional composition of a shot of tequila, you’re in luck. We have conducted research to furnish you with an answer to your query: how many calories are there in a shot of tequila?
Within this blog post, we will not only address the calorie count associated with a standard one-ounce (1 oz) serving of traditional tequila blanco—the purest variety—but also delve into the other macronutrients it encompasses and how its caloric impact can be incorporated into your dietary plan. So, pour yourself a shot, sit back, and prepare yourself for a comprehensive exploration of the calorie content in shots!
What Is Tequila?
The quantity of calories in a shot of tequila may differ based on the brand. Below, you will find a selection of popular brands along with their respective calorie content per one-ounce serving:
- Jose Cuervo Gold: 64 calories
- Espolon Blanco: 61 calories
- Don Julio Blanco: 63 calories
- Patron Silver: 63 calories
- 1800 Silver Tequila: 60 calories
- Jose Cuervo Silver: 64 calories
- Cazadores Blanco: 63 calories
- Herradura Reposado: 62 calories
- Herradura Añejo: 59 calories
- Avion Silver: 63 calories
- Avion Reposado: 61 calories
- Avion Añejo: 58 calories
These figures provide insight into the calorie content of various tequila brands, allowing you to make informed decisions about your consumption.
How Many Shots Of Tequila Should You Drink?